@Soulzz/@Trufreelancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raisinless

@Soulzz @TruFreelancer I read your post and sorry for the so-called abuse (Didnt think it was) and inaccurate player reports but I and other ppl have got alot banned from them reports over the last several months/years..And with that said no more reports from me fuck it :cool:.. ill just switch to there side and if ppl in game want me to report someone ill point them in the direction to go even though it says to report issues to the website in the chat box...And i was just asking a question about the vote kick (im glad its there BTW ) why after a successful vote it still takes awhile for that player to be removed...But anyway i got it no hard feeling ;)

Last edited:
I can't comment on anything as I'm not involved or have knowledge. I will say I've played with you enough, to know your a good guy. Donating your personal time to assist in keeping that server somewhat clear of bullshit is appreciated. I'm sure you've reported players that are legit, but I see no harm in bringing suspected players to our attention. Regardless, just wanted to say thanks, from one of the few BF3 players.

@Raisinless now might be a great time to take a break and just rela. i don't think you completely understand that many of your reports are confounded on suspicion. We need hard evidence, as you know. I'm locking this, but we are very aware of the server situation, and work hard to enforce the rules with the limited tools at our disposal. Hopefully this is the last time that we have to address this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back