soulse banned me for no reason i was unbanned be your admins

Status
Not open for further replies.

willibonce

ok today i was playing with my clan and some friends i invited over remember when i got banned when me a roth140 had a ramming isue? well along comes soulse and banns me thinking that im still banned? from your server and banns me again saying im using hash gen??????? wtf why is he banning me if we settled it already and i was unbanned from ur server? can some one please talk to soulse and clear him up on what is goin on thanks!!!!!! this is very disapointing !!!!

Ban stays and should have stayed from the get go. Key generators are a NO-NO.

By the way CTFalcon banned you. roth140 and CTFalcon will be posting shortly.

it wasnt soulzz it was falcon.

i didnt ban you for a ramming issue. your whole "clan" acted like 8yr old children. you were banned for mouthing off to an admin and then rejoining using a hash generator. im pretty sure EA frowns on that and therefore, so does TBG. xthx

yes and didnt you guys said not to ever do it again i only used the hash to be able to talk to u the d\admin to ask u why i got banned for when it was u that rammed me yes i agree its wrong and i might have talked abit strong but it was ur fault u rammed me and then when i said wtf admin follow ur rules then u banned me????? with that said u guys said ok well make sure it dosent happen again and i was unbanned from ur server that is how i have been playing there for 3 days now and even killaser is a witness thats it was fine so why bann me when i was unbanned for????????

also please just let me know what is going on if i'm ban then i'm banned but don't tell me that u guys unbanned me and along come jack and tom and ban me when ever they feel like so please clear this stupid mix up
obiouslly your admins are abusing there admin powers and doesn't care i'm not a player that goes around getting ban from any server so that's why i'm asking not to be ban from this one because i'm not banned in any other ones

This forum is where you can talk to us about getting unbanned. As far as I'm concerned using a hash-gen to get back into the server for any means deserves a lifetime ban. This is the approach you should have taken after the first go-around, instead you chose to use a hash-gen which put you in this spot.

now can u tell me how i was goin to get the website or any information about ur clan if i never use the hash to get back in the game and look up the information ?????????? when i went in the second time i never played a game or anyting i just took down the information for your website and also i tried to talk to roth140 about the issue that went on? he banned me again so i came to ur website after i wrote down the information from the second time

i thought we had fix that issue alra]eady because i was unbanned from ur server i never use a new hash again ??????? that is how i have been playing on ur server i was unbanned cn u read what im writting i was unbanned from ur server i never used a hash again ???????

As to your first question, I seem to remember there were a lot of your clanmates in our server, ask one of them to get our website. Second, we rehashed (sad pun I know) the subject and realized we were too soft the first time, glitching/hacking/hashing will earn anyone a permanent ban from our servers.

let me say it again.........

YOU, WERE NOT, BANNED.... FOR RAMMING.

if i could draw a picture representing your clans childish actions on our server i would. however MSpaint has its limitations.

heres the deal: Hash gen = ban.

thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back