Someone check this guy?

KombatNife

I'm not sure if he is a good player that started a new soldier or a hacker, but his name is TeenyWeener.
He have huge k/d with pistol (263), and sniper rifle (27).

I killed him with shotgun, while he was also using shotgun kit, picked up his kit, he doesn't have IDS, yet he manage to know where everyone was when I was atking their titan.

Someone also said that he manage to knife a person while carrying a gun. This is a lot less creditable... and I have no proof of this.

Can someone look into his alias ?

Thanks.

he doesnt have to have one. someone on his team could have had one. attacking or defends someone almost alwas has one. but there are times no one has one up.

he is not on the public list but that doesnt mean anything.

that looks like he turned off his fog using some hack package. Clearly he's shooting something beyond the range of what can be seen... Hitting those target is another story. I'm not sure if he killed anyone while firing those gatlins.

hes hackng, if you look closely hes snapping targets and tracking them.

He does have an alias, but for the life of me I cant remember what it is. He is a hack though or at least I think he is and I rarely call hack on someone. He used to harass the lZl servers back in the day....I got his tags somewhere I know that much.

He also likes to spam EMP gernades to boost is score. He is a cheap player with out a doubt.

I do remember his alias name having a zero in it to replace the letter O and it was a short name, will try and find it.

Aliases:

Namish
Sofrito
sofrito
TeenyWeener

He also has about 10 GUID's but no prior PB Bans.

Sofrit0...S0frito...something like that, ya that's the one I was thinking of. That was the thing too we couldn't find solid proof. Like you said no PB Ban or anything.

Fallen. Next time he's on and if you see me on vent grab me and I'll get some video of him. If one of the head admins or founders are on they might be able to get some screen shots of the guy through cc. That way we'll have some better proof.

Right o! I very rarely see him any more though and I dont think I have seen either of his alias's on TBG servers, but I will keep an eye out for sure.

He's the one Fallen, sofrit0. All the PB screen shots kept coming back black, so nothing to see there. Hope you guys have better luck.

He does have an alias, but for the life of me I cant remember what it is. He is a hack though or at least I think he is and I rarely call hack on someone. He used to harass the lZl servers back in the day....I got his tags somewhere I know that much.

He also likes to spam EMP grenades to boost is score. He is a cheap player with out a doubt.

I do remember his alias name having a zero in it to replace the letter O and it was a short name, will try and find it.

TOTALLY true about EMP grenade spam, I was on top of the titan getting ready to atk by going through the vent, and I always gets emped from below, appealingly he knows where I am, but at least we know that hes the same person..

Back