some maps

xXAXONXx

jelow, guys please can you add to this server:

# # ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM​

the gunship maps (bandar desert, alborz montains, armored shield, death valley) CQ mode with 900 or more?, i ll buy the game only for the gunship, i love it, please put those maps again in that server i really love the gunship, and if possible put those maps in 2 servers cause, i really suggest that, i love battlefield 3 and the gunship is omg perfect 7n7

Doubtful. The server is extremely successful and altering map rotations can be very detrimental to server populations.

No? I'd recommend getting a contingent of the regulars around to propose it and it would be considered.

i really dont get that why sometimes the 4 maps are there, and in another time there is no more?, wtf lmao, just put those 4 maps there and don't take them out.

Also, people in the discord we are talking about maybe you guys can make 1 more server with those maps, all those maps, why?, simple, the server are very popular, i always see 56 or more players there, sometimes it have 64 are more players want to join, why you dont make another server with those same maps?, my friends wants to buy the game only for that server, but they want 2 servers, too many players -,-

i really dont get that why sometimes the 4 maps are there, and in another time there is no more?, wtf lmao, just put those 4 maps there and don't take them out.

Also, people in the discord we are talking about maybe you guys can make 1 more server with those maps, all those maps, why?, simple, the server are very popular, i always see 56 or more players there, sometimes it have 64 are more players want to join, why you dont make another server with those same maps?, my friends wants to buy the game only for that server, but they want 2 servers, too many players -,-

While I do not speak for TBG leadership, I will say this: when we make big decisions about anything, it generally does not happen quickly and it takes a lot of traction. This democratic formula works well for us and has created an environment where we can consider all viewpoints before making changes to servers or rules. This helps us provide the best possible experience to our loyal playerbase who can be very particular in what they like and don't like.

While I understand your frustrations, I recommend following Tru's advice and getting this idea rolling with our regulars or members and then it may be discussed internally.

Back