SITREP: On the bench

Snakebabies

As you guys already have read, I am out of commission as far as my machine goes. Have no way to access my admin tools or game, other than dedicated Solitare servers that @RainMotorsports told me about ;). Stuck on the PS4 rocking NHL16 and Dungeon Crawling Hack n Slashers. I may be able to sweet talk my wife into letting me temporarily install TS on her Laptop for any meetings should they arise. I apologize for not thinking about my responsibilities to TBG before I went apeshit.

I am planning a road trip to my "nearest" Nerds'r'Us (microcenter) in about 6-8 weeks, which is in Texas so if anyone is in the area(Houston if I am not mistaken)would be fun to add some more SOulzz is Gay Love to the TBG Portfolio..I will post some dates when my window opens up(though it is only going to be for a few hours I will be in town). Hopefully I can get some hook ups and be operational by Turkey Day.

Could be operational if someone has a dusty 1150 mobo sitting in a box in a closet they would be willing to let go for a decent price, otherwise I will just wait till my road trip.

Anywho, will keep you guys posted as time goes on. FUck up some reds, and sexy man pose a few for me :)

-SNake-

just got shipping cost from UK to USA
£67 or $86
thats not going to happen sorry

PM me when you go to Microcenter, it's about 15 miles from home. We can go target shooting a Soulzz is gay picture lol
will do man. going to be taking the kid with me too. He wants to check out microcenter as well. Not sure if there is age limit on the range....
just got shipping cost from UK to USA
£67 or $86
thats not going to happen sorry
thanks man, haha I wouldn't pay 100USD for that, hell that is tubing, O rings, AND a new reservoir. ;)

will do man. going to be taking the kid with me too. He wants to check out microcenter as well. Not sure if there is age limit on the range....
No age limit as long as the parent is with them...at least at the ones I visit. I'll check to make sure though, how old is the little one?

About ready to say I'm only 2 hours from the micro center in Boston. If you want me to scout out something I can.

...and damnit kids under 10 shoot for free :)
he is a tall ten year old. hell he is like almost 5'6". Got the eye pro covered, the amount of protective gear I accumulated in Laughanistan is ridiculous.

If you want me to scout out something I can.
if they have water cooling loot( especially GPU waterblocks), I'm solid. We are just going to be like teenage slewts in a mall man. Going to shoot from the hip....and let the winds guide my wallet.

Stuck on the PS4 rocking NHL16 and Dungeon Crawling Hack n Slashers
damn, Just picked up a 1:48 B-17G, I'm nothing beast like enthusiast, but will show some pics when I make some progress for any "modelists" in TBG. 25" wingspan, WTF over.....

I am a model builder @Snakebabies. I pretty much build only WW2. I need to get back into it for the winter. I have a 1:48 He-217 Uhu I need to get to work on.

Buy the Tamiya P-51 and Eduard for the 109 and 190. If you want quick builds, do Tamiya or Hasegawa. Eduard is more intense. Look on hyperscale.com for good reviews.

. If you want quick builds,
My pops preached patience with models, but I never heeded....Going to take my time, not breaking out air brush/panoramas or anything, but going to "let the putty dry" so to speak. Thanks for the info. I really was serious about making an offer on that Harly Quinn art you teased us with though.

Back