SD Card took a shit

FossilMaker31

Admin
Admin
So while I was on vacation my SD card in my phone took a shit. I had tons of photos and videos on it that i can no longer see. Phone doesn't even detect and SD card and when i put it into my computer it see's it for a few seconds. I can open and see all the photos then all the sudden the folder closes and i have to unplug from usb port and reenter and i can see photos again then disappear. It also shows the data is on the card and that it's not an empty card. Anyone know what I can do to recover all my photos and videos or am i fucked?

Samsung, iPhone, Pixel, Nokia? What type of phone is it?

I literally took a picture and when I went to take another it said my camera app closed. I tried a couple more times and same error message. I looked in the app settings and saw it was saying to store internal memory not sd card. So I picked sd card and tried to take a photo but got the error that the app closed and when I looked again interal memory was picked again.

Do you automatically send your pictures to google photos when you take them?

Your best bet is to see if a in-expensive solution can be obtained to recover corrupt data from your SD card.

Back