Ryzen 1500x / GIGABYTE GA-AB350M-HD3

Out of curiosity. What model of RAM did you choose for this build?

Items have been sold. We both agreed upon the price. I have paypal'd the money. Fabio will be shipping out the items within the next couple of days. Tracking number will be provided to me as such.

*Edit* Tracking number has been given to me.

Last edited:
That 2400 memory though . Hopefully can get more speed out if it later on.

That 2400 memory though . Hopefully can get more speed out if it later on.
Yeah I was already getting fucked by ram prices and couldn’t justify getting something faster. Irish is getting 3200Mhz ram so he should be good for a while.

Yeah I was already getting fucked by ram prices and couldn’t justify getting something faster. Irish is getting 3200Mhz ram so he should be good for a while.

I don’t blame you for the choice. RAM and GPUs are all ready hella expensive. And now vendors are selling them in 6 packs. Almost like going to CostCo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I"m glad I got 16GB DDR4 3600 for $150 the way these prices are going...and I thought the $150 was bad then.

Yea I wasn't too happy with the price of the RAM. But for the price I paid for the cpu and mobo. It's not that bad.

I"m glad I got 16GB DDR4 3600 for $150 the way these prices are going...and I thought the $150 was bad then.

$150 doesnt sound bad at all now lol. HP had a sale on 4GB 2400 DDR4 sticks last week $25 a stick. I was half tempted to get one just to get me out of the 8GB slump im in.

Back