Ruh Roh new GPU

sixer9682

So this arrived today :) Sadly, the water block will not arrive until Monday.

33650799135_373d254fa2_k.jpg

33650833825_3d178f2979_k.jpg

I have to wait until I move to Dallas. Going to rebuild my rig. Who has the water block?

I have to wait until I move to Dallas. Going to rebuild my rig. Who has the water block?
Performance-pcs has it I got the EK Pascal Titan block since none of the 1080 TI blocks have been released yet, but the Titan Pascal block fits the FE card.

Performance-pcs has it I got the EK Pascal Titan block since none of the 1080 TI blocks have been released yet, but the Titan Pascal block fits the FE card.

You did the smart move by buying it as soon as available. I should of buy one when I got the warning from Newegg cause there is no 1080 ti available in Canada anymore, out of stock on every retailers... Hope it won't be out of stock for too long

Hows it running?
Don't know yet, the water block got here yesterday and I'm going to install it this weekend as I change some other components like the reservoir, pump, and one of the radiators. Of course, then I need to redo the hardline tubing so this will wait until Saturday :(

Last edited:
Back