RTX 3090 to take up 3 slots, cost $1400

lll-RaZe-lll

https://wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce...ing-graphics-card-pictured-1400-us-price/amp/

For $1400 I better finally be able to play Crysis 3 at 60 FPS.
NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX-3090-Ampere-Flagship-Gaming-Graphics-Card_1.jpg

Wonder what it will bench mark at compared to the 2080

from what i can find so far the 3070 will beat the shit out of the 2080ti in benchmarks.....so the 3080, 3090 and 3070 cards will all be ballers......what i dont get is the 3090 name....any of the X90 cards of the past were 2 X80 chips on a single PCB running SLI on a single PCI-E socket....(i had a GTX 690 back in the day and know it was 2 680 chips on a single card)....everything i can find on the new 3090 says it will be a single chip card....wonder if they are getting rid of the TI versions, to call things SUPERs with a X90 named card being the top of everything?!?!?!?.....

key take a-ways from what i have seen so far....

1.....3060 will have a 12gb version with a lower rated 6gb version as well

2......3080 could have versions running as much as 32gb of Vram!!!! with the stock version listed at 24gb right now

3.......ray tracing horse power has been doubled over the card from last gen running the same number...so a 3070 will be able to do double the work of a 2070 when it comes to ray tracing...

4......we wont see the lower cards until next year....so no 3060 or 3070 any time soon

again some of this could be wrong.....but its looking like most of it will be right at this point in time from what was leaked and hyped

For $1400 it had better suck me off. In seriousness, that kind of card is not or should not be aimed at gaming. With it's features and price point, it's better off in a different segment than gaming but if you're needing something that serious you would be looking for something more capable. This looks like a bastard product between gaming and professional graphics needs. I just don't see what the market for this is other than a niche one.

As joeleb stated, take it with a grain of salt, but I also don't see Nvidia trying to ride this price if AMD can actually deliver something capable in the high end gaming gpu sector.

@sixer9682 its been confirmed by a few separate sources, so I do think its more reliable. I always verify these leaks before running with them, and the fact that websites like Tom's Hardware posted an article about it makes me think its legit.The same source as this photo and article also shared that the 3090 will be the new 'RTX Titan', just with a 3000 series name to unify the branding. Definitely a niche market, particularly for professional design applications.

The listed pricing (they were specified to change if necessary due to market demands) is 400 for the 3060, 600 for the 3070 and 800 for the 3080.

Attachments

• 20200824_081516.jpg
    20200824_081516.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 171
3080 looking sweet for me. i think the 3090 would be good for the Microsoft flight simulator. supposably the 2080ti barely hits 60fps on that game

For $1400 it had better suck me off. In seriousness, that kind of card is not or should not be aimed at gaming. With it's features and price point, it's better off in a different segment than gaming but if you're needing something that serious you would be looking for something more capable. This looks like a bastard product between gaming and professional graphics needs. I just don't see what the market for this is other than a niche one.

As joeleb stated, take it with a grain of salt, but I also don't see Nvidia trying to ride this price if AMD can actually deliver something capable in the high end gaming gpu sector.

yeah i want to see what AMD is doing as well....IF the consoles are going to get GPUs on the level of the 2070 in the PS5 and on the level of the 2080 for the Xbox, it would seem like their next round of stand alone cards for PC could be on par.....to be blunt i will never care about cards like the TITANS as most people will never spend that much on a whole PC forget the GPU....even NgreedyA has said for years now their best selling cards have always been the X60 cards (460, 560, 660, 760, 960, 1060 and so on)....600 for a X70 card is NUTS as that is X80 numbers from years past....now they want X70 money for a X60 card....

Back