RIP BF4 Infantry Only?

eskay

Whats going on with the infantry only server!?!
It was packed practically every night a couple months ago, and now it hasn't gotten past like 16 players in the past 2 or 3 months! I am a HUGE infantry fanatic and that was literally the server that boosted my love for this game, and now it has seemed to die out for some odd reason. There are other infantry only servers, but none in the US, and most are practically always dead as well... Ive been forced to play boring 10 minute long TDM matches now...

I'm assuming part of the reasoning is because of BF1, but who knows.... Just thought id bring that up and create some discussion perhaps?

BF1 dont help... and i really think they have too many server! only 1 or 2 server are full its already hard to keep 1,2 server alive i dont imagine 7,8 server :/

I've already tried to getting it started everyday on my own but takes more than 1 person.

So if you like the server help seed and ask your friends to seed.

I play on the server almost every night and I give my best to promote good sportsmanship and gratitude to all players for playing and TBG folks for sponsoring. I don't always keep up on the chat feed, but I do see a lot of players that consistently seem to enjoy disrespecting others in chat, poke to troll hate and anger, gloat, type words of racism, and encourage team switching to achieve a team stack. As a concerned player, I attempted to encourage others to Take Notice and SHAME those who choose to switch and team stack. It saddens me to watch such trashing of a server that I enjoy playing on.

Last edited:
I try to hop in every now and then and make an attempt to populate it, but not much happens :/
Ill begin to do that more often, hopefully the server picks back up again at some point...

My personal fav server....
I'm hoping I can get the INF only players over to Rising Storm 2: Vietnam in a few months.
It's INF based with a splash of vehicles and won't cost $60

Hmm looks interesting... Maybe ill have to check it out as well

Back