Requesting to join TrueBornGaming

Hamp

We reserve the right to do background check on every applicants' history (mostly if they have any prior cheating violations)

We also have the right to remove any members if they create problems (drama) within the group.

***FOR THOSE APPLYING FOR COD SERIES. DO NOT. YOU WERE GIVEN FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SITE. WE ARE A PC GAMING COMMUNITY***

Your age? 21+ Only:* 27

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:* Hamp

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) mrbojanles

What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:* Squad

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on?:* WARZONE | Chicago

Where are you located?:* South Louisiana

What is your Occupation/School?:* Automotive Repair / Small Business Owner

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?* No

What made you apply to us?* Desire for scrimmages, a higher level of teamwork related gaming, and the TBG community

Do you have or know what Discord voice chat is?** Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:* Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?* Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language?* Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? I look forward to being a part of the TBG community, to be involved in a higher level of strategic gaming, to wage war on toxicity, and to help provide a more positive experience for new players.

Please keep in mind that you cannot wear the tags until you have been voted in as a member of TBG. If you are fairly active it will be 1 month period. Finally have a great sense of humor, it will be needed.

One of the requirements to join is to contribute financially. Can you do this?

Thanks.

I would like some sort of re-assurance my monetary contributions are going to a justified cause. What is the required membership's monthly cost, and is there a discount for yearly subscriptions? Is this month to month or contractual? Besides displaying the TBG clan tag, are there any perks to becoming a member?

Back