Requesting to join TrueBornGaming

Neil Mc Neill

BANNED
BANNED
We reserve the right to do background check on every applicants' history (mostly if they have any prior cheating violations)

We also have the right to remove any members if they create problems (drama) within the group.

***FOR THOSE APPLYING FOR COD SERIES. DO NOT. YOU WERE GIVEN FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SITE. WE ARE A PC GAMING COMMUNITY***

Your age? 21+ Only:* 59

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:* MajrPane

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) mattdilllon

What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:* Battlefield

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on?:* all of em, but get tired of balancing when I am on the winning team near the end of a round........(sigh)

Where are you located?:* Chilliwack BC Canada

What is your Occupation/School?:* Dissabled/Retired, Accident in 2006

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?* Yes

What made you apply to us?* $10 monthly...like I said, poor from an Accident..the other guy was underinsured and a Drug Dealer too..(leave it alone and live right?)

Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is?** Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:* Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?* Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language?* Yes...and swear in a couple of languages too!

Any additional comments you would like to add? Just don't move me at the end of a round willya? I don't care what side, but at the bigginning only please? BTW,,,,I can't stand a Cheat/Hack/Stats padder, etc..when I see bad shit, I leave!

Please keep in mind that you cannot wear the tags until you have been voted in as a member of TBG. If you are fairly active it will be 1 month period. Finally have a great sense of humor, it will be needed.

Thanks, but no thanks on the tag thing ok....it just brings a lotta heat and grief when your on the severs nowadays....people whine to much guys....its JUST a GAME! right? I mean OK...your gonna get an amount of cheating and typical hacking going on,,for what purpase,,,don't know or care....just as long it doesn't stack the deck to hard, bully anyone, or Buddy's play on opposite sides for whatever reason they seem to have?, and Tk their players...I DON'T CARE.
Simple really, its just a game, live and let live.....but play fairly please!
BTW
Could you really look into getting that Server Re-boot time changed to the A:M by your provider?
Your paying a Hellova lot of $$$$ for these servers I see, so why the F%^# does your Provider have to re-boot the Server at 5PM EST? He's supplying a Service to You Dammit! Not the other way around OK?
The Internet Provider should accommodate the Client, Not the Client bend over backward and put up with Interruptions with their Servers to Suit the needs of the Internet Server Provider
OK?
Had my Gripe now.....thanks? Maybe?
Don't get pushed around by these guys ok?
They make a living off of you! and your clients $$$
Make em work for it too!
Seeya out there guys!
Thanks for letting me in, but this is about as far as I'm gonna take this, (well,....maybe the booting to let me in would be nice too?)
OHH yaaa,,there is one more thing please?
I live in constant pain all the time from an accident that fucked up my hips, disabled me from working, did a number on my heart valve too..so...if I vanish for a few days...don't let it bug yaa....(prob ran outta chill pills or Beer ok, ha ha>)
Thanks...
Neilr
Or
the Major Pain in the Arse
Majrpane

I don't think you would have made it through our process anyway.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Back