Requesting to join True Born Gaming Application

Shadowshard

User name: Shadowshard

Your age? 21+ Only 26

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME: Alias in game: Soumaskeh, First name: Jess

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) N/A. I run strictly through Battlelog/Origin for Battlefield.

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? BF4, BF3

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? I've mostly been playing on the Metro No Lag | All Weapons Conquest map in BF3 so far, and have a couple servers marked and in my favorites to go into on BF4 when ready

Where are you located? United States

What is your Occupation/School? Tire Technician

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? Yes

What made you apply to us? I've been hooked on the Battlefield series for a good long while, bounced from server to server on multiplayer. I stumbled across one of your guys' servers on Battlefield 3 by a sheer fluke, and I saw the notice of accepting new members. I figured why not take a look, see if I could join up, and maybe make some new friends. I'll admit, I'm not the best at the game, not too competitive, I'm mostly there to have some fun.

Do you have or know what Discord voice chat is? Oh yeah. I've got a guild in another game where Discord voice chat is required for raids, so I am familiar with this.

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? I can hold a commitment. Takes a lot for me to break one or step off. And considering I've started getting back heavily into Battlefield again, activity shouldn't be too hard. I'll be sure to alert someone if something comes up and I need a break.

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)? Time and schedule with work permitting, of course. Full day shifts, probably not so much. Any other day, I can easily squeeze some time in.

Can you fluently understand the English language? Yes, it's my main language.

Any additional comments you would like to add?

Back