Requesting to join True Born Gaming Application

prules

User name: prules

Your age? 27

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME: prules (I currently use pruuules on BF4 because I bought a new account recently to unlock everything again lol) and my first name is Max

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) prules

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? BF4 (but I'll still play BFV or BFBC2 if people want to squad up for those on discord)

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? 60hz Infantry on BF4

Where are you located? Colorado

What is your Occupation/School? Designer/Photographer

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? Yes

What made you apply to us? I feel like I've played on your servers throughout the years and have never had an issue with their performance (or being hackusated/kicked). I'm looking for people to absolutely stomp with. I am a BF veteran and I used to be a competitive BF3 player so I still have fun destroying others. I dropped 108 kills on your infantry server recently ;) but I did it alone and it would have been 3x more fun with people on discord lol.

Do you have or know what Discord voice chat is? Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)? Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language? Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? I am around every Friday night and would love to organize a full squad to play with regularly. I don't care if people are good so much that they try their best and don't rage. I am pretty attached to BF4/infantry only right now, but am happy to play any BF game/variant to get a group going. Ideally this is a group would carry into the next Battlefield release, so I'd love to get some synergy with clan members before the new game comes out in the future!

Attachments

• juice.png
    juice.png
    883.3 KB · Views: 6
Greetings,

Question. Why do you have a second account? If you were looking to unlock everything again you could have simply reset your stats? Just wondering. =)

Thanks!

I wasn't aware you could do that... I didn't look very hard and saw the BF4 collection for $10 for christmas and bought it. I still have my first account and I probably would have reset it if I knew that was an option lol

Yup just looked into it and see now that you can reset stats. Kind of cringe giving EA another $10 but here we are lol. Now I'm wondering if I should even reset my original account since I now have a second account already fresh and that way I can still have all my unlocks on one account.

Anyways I would probably play with my original names "prules" since that's what I've used since BF1942

Back