Requesting to join True Born Gaming Application

alexrp1234

Donator
User name: alexrp1234

Your age? 21+ Only 23

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME: ALIAS: alexrp1234 First name: Alex

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198310441145/

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? Other

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? I played on your Battlefield 2 infantry server daily for years.

Where are you located? Boston, MA.

What is your Occupation/School? Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice, pursuing a career in law enforcement.

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? Yes

What made you apply to us? I was a long time player on your Battlefield 2 Server(s). It's early in the works (If Matt approves, but if you guys move forward with a Battlefield 2 server I'd be more than glad to support & assist you with that in any way.

Do you have or know what Discord voice chat is? Yes, I'm familiar with discord, vent, teamspeak, everything. Communication is key!

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? 100% active 100% dedicated

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)? Absolutely, have been apart of populating Battlefield 2 servers since 05!

Can you fluently understand the English language? Yes, I can.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I totally understand this application is premature and my plan is not to waste your time. I just want to help in any way if your community plans on hosting a Battlefield 2 server as I have a large amount of love for the game and appreciated everything TBG has provided in recent years to me & my friends. It's the least I could do.

Back