Requesting to join True Born Gaming Application

VocalBellybutton

Admin
Admin
Donator
User name: GMAC

Your age? 21+ Only 22

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME: PC: VocalBellybutton | First Name: Garrett

Your STEAM ID (If applicable)

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? BF4

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? Air and Sea, primarily, but also BF2/BF3 some, and All Maps from time to time.

Where are you located? Charleston, SC, USA

What is your Occupation/School? Operations Engineer, Graduated West Virginia University 2019

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? Yes

What made you apply to us?
Been playing on your servers a long time (long for me, I am only 22 afterall), since back in BF3 days. A few years ago I got back into BF4 and found the Air and Sea server running Naval Strike. Over the last couple of years, I've been watching the community and how it operates and have come to truly appreciate fair and active administrators with good expectations of behavior on servers.

What TRIGGERED this application is a result of a few things.
First, like I said above, I really enjoy the policy the admins abide by, i.e., not banning really good players, only temp band for rule breakers (at least for first time offenders), fighting racism, getting rid of hackers WITH EVIDENCE, etc. I really love it when the administrators consider the opinions of their guests when operating a server.
Second, I've had a few bad experiences with administrations on other servers which made me realize even more how great the administration is here.
Third, and probably the straw that broke the camel's back, is that I want to help re-cultivate the Air and Sea server. I remember a time, not that long ago, when the server was packed every night with queues waiting to join and the best players regularly joining up. I met a lot of friends I play with all the time through that server - it had a fiercely loyal fanbase. I joined my BF4 platoon, Friends United (FU), because the members were always kicking butt and I wanted to improve my play. Now we play together all the time, at least with the ones that still play. I miss that. I want it to come back. I want to do my part to keep that server from dying out.

Do you have or know what Discord voice chat is? yep

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? sure thing

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)? Have my old pc dedicated to doing it =D

Can you fluently understand the English language? I mean I didn't get all As in college but I do ok ;)

Any additional comments you would like to add?

Last edited:
Hey GMAC, are you still with the FU Clan? I ask because if you wish to join us we ask that our members to be exclusive with us (Not saying you cant play with them.)

@Irishian88J
I guess I'm not sure what you mean by "with" them. If you mean am I still in their Discord, then yes, however it's barely ever used for gaming. If you mean am I still in the Platoon on Battlelog, then yes, and Battlelog allows players to be members of multiple platoons at once by setting only one as the "active" platoon. If you mean do I still play with them, then of course, though there are only like 4 active members including me. The leader hasn't played in some time and most members have gone on to other games. By the time I joined most of them had already moved on. FU isn't really the same type of organization as TBG, as far as I can tell. FU is exclusive to BF4 for all intents and purposes and the discord and the platoon page is the extent of FU. It's really a small group of friends at this point instead of a "clan."

Hi,

Sorry for getting you back so late. The world has gone nuts!

What I meant is if you were to join us we ask that you don't "Double Dip" and be in another clan. But we do not care who or where you play. =)

Back