Requesting to join True Born Gaming Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelMaker

User name: AngelMaker

Your age? 21+ Only 29

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME: My name is Michael I go by AngelMaker

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) TacticoolMike

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? Squad, Insurgency

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? Squad TBG server

Where are you located? Sacramento CA

What is your Occupation/School? 11B Veteran, construction worker, going to school for firefighter paramedic.

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? Yes

What made you apply to us? Your Canadian friend Stewart is a close close buddy of mine. I mean real close. I also have been playing with you guys on squad for a bit and I have a blast every time. I like to think it's as good for you guy as it is for me.

Do you have or know what Discord voice chat is? I have discord.

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? Yes as much as possible. I have a wife and three kids and they are soul suckers.

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)? Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language? I'm not very smart but I have the hang of the english language pretty good.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I used to PC game back in 2003-2010. I played a game called Americas Army. In 2010 I joined the army and didn't have a PC until recently. I'm excited to be gaming again and excited to game with you all. I am relearning the computer so please bare with me. I thoroughly enjoy having a silly goose time.

"What made you apply to us? Your Canadian friend Stewart is a close close buddy of mine. I mean real close. I also have been playing with you guys on squad for a bit and I have a blast every time. I like to think it's as good for you guy as it is for me."

I would say more of "Canadian acquaintance" im not really sure anyone in here really likes that guys so i'd be careful saying that he is the one who recruited you, might start off on the wrong foot. Im sure youll be fine though just dont listen to much of what that particular Canadian says.

"What made you apply to us? Your Canadian friend Stewart is a close close buddy of mine. I mean real close. I also have been playing with you guys on squad for a bit and I have a blast every time. I like to think it's as good for you guy as it is for me."

I would say more of "Canadian acquaintance" im not really sure anyone in here really likes that guys so i'd be careful saying that he is the one who recruited you, might start off on the wrong foot. Im sure youll be fine though just dont listen to much of what that particular Canadian says.
That's so weird he told me that everyone loves him. In fact he told me he basically runs the clan and he is a god amongst men in the clan He said to drop his name and it would give me brownie points.

That's so weird he told me that everyone loves him. In fact he told me he basically runs the clan and he is a god amongst men in the clan He said to drop his name and it would give me brownie points.
Oddly enough, those are all false claims unfortunately and in fact has the exact opposite since you dropped his name its an automatic -10 votes when it comes time to vote you in. Its ok we've all made mistakes, just know for future instances, please refrain from throwing that word "friend" around

Alright, it's better if this is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back