Requesting to join True Born Gaming Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

dee-nice

User name: dee-nice

Your age? 21+ Only 28

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME: dee-nice ^..^ (Denyse)

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) 76561198135528123

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? Squad

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? TBGclan.com | WARZONE | CHICAGO or TBGclan.com | MIXED WARZONE | CHICAGO

Where are you located? Chicago

What is your Occupation/School? Account Manager for a Digital Marketing Agency

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? Yes

What made you apply to us? I applied for TBG, because I'd love to be part of an online gaming community who is active. It would be great as well to be able to play with a group of gamers who're interested in what I am as well. I love meeting new people and new friends; therefore, I feel this would be a great opportunity. It's hard to branch out with the stereotypes of a "girl gamer", but I feel confident and comfortable that TBG is welcoming.

Do you have or know what Discord voice chat is? Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)? Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language? Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? I'd be happy if my application would be considered. I've been trying to get into Squad more and more, and it's difficult to find a solid group who is active and welcoming. If provided the opportunity, it would be amazing to hop on Discord, join the server and hop into a well-coordinated squad that loves to community and focuses on teamwork. It has been awhile since I could find a decent community that's like another "family".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back