Requesting To Join True Born Gaming Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanuckAF

User name: CanuckAF

Your age? 21+ Only 30

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME: Canuck, Wyatt

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198843488383/

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? BF4, Squad, Insurgency, ANY OTHERS

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? BF 4HC Conquest large(or similar), Insurgency Push, Squad

Where are you located? Ontario, Canada

What is your Occupation/School? Infantry Soldier

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? Yes, finances depending as family is first with me. That said I always help those who are willing to help me and love to support a good cause.

What made you apply to us? I love gaming and am new to it on a PC but love it(former console guy). I would like to be apart of a more active gaming community and clan and love having fun gaming. I would like to be a part of TBG because I have always chosen to challenge myself and work my hardest at what I'm applying myself too. I feel TBG is not only a place where I can help and lend my professional knowledge and skills. But also a place where i may learn the ins and outs of these fun games better and work towards making it a better community myself.

Do you have or know what Discord voice chat is? Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)? Absolutely, although I am new to that lingo?

Can you fluently understand the English language? Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add?
I am Canadian
I am Patriotic
I love Green

I love my 13+ year career with the Canadian Forces, in my time in I have worked primarily within weapons det as a C6 gunner, also as a det 2ic and eventually worked my way to weapons det IC. I am also qualified to work the 81mm mortar and make it rain hell fire from above :p.

I also like hunting, tracking, the out doors, rock climbing and adventures. I am a pretty normal guy that finally got his dream wide screen high res monitor and gaming PC as I had wanted for years but could never afford with all my other passions.

Cheers,
Wyatt

User name: CanuckAF

Your age? 21+ Only 30

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME: Canuck, Wyatt

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198843488383/

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? BF4, Squad, Insurgency, ANY OTHERS

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? BF 4HC Conquest large(or similar), Insurgency Push, Squad

Where are you located? Ontario, Canada

What is your Occupation/School? Infantry Soldier

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? Yes, finances depending as family is first with me. That said I always help those who are willing to help me and love to support a good cause.

What made you apply to us? I love gaming and am new to it on a PC but love it(former console guy). I would like to be apart of a more active gaming community and clan and love having fun gaming. I would like to be a part of TBG because I have always chosen to challenge myself and work my hardest at what I'm applying myself too. I feel TBG is not only a place where I can help and lend my professional knowledge and skills. But also a place where i may learn the ins and outs of these fun games better and work towards making it a better community myself.

Do you have or know what Discord voice chat is? Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)? Absolutely, although I am new to that lingo?

Can you fluently understand the English language? Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add?
I am Canadian
I am Patriotic
I love Green

I love my 13+ year career with the Canadian Forces, in my time in I have worked primarily within weapons det as a C6 gunner, also as a det 2ic and eventually worked my way to weapons det IC. I am also qualified to work the 81mm mortar and make it rain hell fire from above :p.

I also like hunting, tracking, the out doors, rock climbing and adventures. I am a pretty normal guy that finally got his dream wide screen high res monitor and gaming PC as I had wanted for years but could never afford with all my other passions.

Cheers,
Wyatt

I'm retired Patricia, we've a few other Canadian vets and still serving, which regiment you with? See you in game brother!

Hey Destructor, I'm with Royal Highland Fusiliers of Canada out of Kitchener/Cambridge have been with the unit for 13 years. We're a Highland Infantry PRes Unit with an 81mm mortar tasking currently. Cant wait to game with you guys :)

Haha ahh that gave me a pretty good laugh, im excited to use them and see ho we can deploy them but damn they are a nice change. It will be interesting to see how we train more with them and also deploy them!

I use a Mortar and Pestle. It's basically the same thing. Also, you have a Sun Tzu, quote so that's a bonus.

I use a Mortar and Pestle. It's basically the same thing. Also, you have a Sun Tzu, quote so that's a bonus.

Ohh I love me a mortar and pestle... thats the OG grinder :) Also Sun Tzu is by far one of my favorite strategists, hes selfless but employs sacrifice in a manner where he and his men make little of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back