Requesting to join True Born Gaming Application

BreakEmAwf

User name: BreakEmAwf

Your age? 21+ Only 33

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME: BreakEmAwf, Jeff

Your STEAM ID (If applicable)
MackMuffinz

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? BF4, BF3, BF5, Squad, Insurgency, WW3, Other

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? BF2/BF3, OP Locker 24/7, BF4 Team Deathmatch

Where are you located? Arizona

What is your Occupation/School? EMT, Nursing Student, MCC

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? Yes

What made you apply to us? I love networking and being part of an active community that shares the same interests as I do. Being part of something like TBG excites me. I have a rich history of online gaming and I think that my experience (both gaming and in life) will help me contribute immediately.

Do you have or know what Discord voice chat is? Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)? Absolutely

Can you fluently understand the English language? Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? As previously noted, I have a rich history in online gaming. I began online gaming in 1997 playing Quake 1. Quake 1 led me to the original Team Fortress. I was involved in a few clans over the years and made many friends, some of which I still keep in touch with today. From Quake 1, I went to the original Counter-strike, Unreal Tournament, Quake 3 and eventually Team Fortress 2. Though shooters were my preferred choice for gaming I played a lot of competitive Starcraft, Warcraft 3, War3 TFT, Diablo 1/2/3/expansions, and just about every other Blizzard game. I am married with one kiddo and am a huge sports fan (Go Blues!). I've worked in a pediatric and adult ER in my area for 6 years and have been working as a dispatcher for the last 2 years. I'm currently waiting to enter nursing school. While I could go on, I wont, but I look forward to hearing from you guys. If you would like to know more, please ask! Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi,

Before we proceed with your app, let's clear up your ban appeal.

Thank you,

Irish

Hi,

Before we proceed with your app, let's clear up your ban appeal.

Thank you,

Irish

Sounds good. I have been searching up reasons to why I have been getting kicked. I can play on every server besides the one I had mentioned previously. I have also never had a problem with Punk Buster. I have a bit now and am going to play. Let me see if I can get on.

Edit: heres a screen of the message I got from last week. From what Ive gathered, PunkBuster is failing to authenticate.. I think?

Attachments

• IMG_2718.jpg
    IMG_2718.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 7
Back