Requesting to join True Born Gaming Application

Shye46

User name: Shye46

Your age? 21+ : 19, I know I'm younger than the required age but Im a bit more mature due to my line of work.

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME : Shye46, Brendan.

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) : sly4233

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? : BF4, R6S (If yall play that), mainly BF4 though.

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? : OP Metro your 24/7 server.

Where are you located? : Beaufort, SC.

What is your Occupation/School? : USMC, Military Police Officer ( I can provide proof if you would like, not trying to be stolen valor.)

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? : Probably not cause of recent financial Issues Ive been having personally (family member passed away)

What made you apply to us? : Your Metro server has helped me calm down after work a lot recently and I wanted to be a part of something again.

Do you have or know what Discord voice chat is? : Yes, I do have it.

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? Yes.

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)? : Yup I have a small group of friends that follow me into that server.

Can you fluently understand the English language? Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? : Not much just happy that people are still populating BF4 servers.

Unfortunately you have to be 21. There are no exceptions.

Welp hopefully bf4 is still up in two years, Ill still be on the servers hanging out hopefully

@Shye46 if you still want to contribute we can get you whitelisted on the servers and I will get you our discord if you don't already have it.

Oh cool, I just got to my duty station, about two months ago

Welp hopefully bf4 is still up in two years, Ill still be on the servers hanging out hopefully

It better be. With the way BFV is going. Lets see what they do after Modern Warfare comes out. I want to see Vietnam remade so bad. Id also kill for a BF3 remake.

You could always try new games if there is interest.

Check out YouTube gameplay reviews for Squad, Insurgency, Hell Let Loose, etc. Maybe you'll find something that you like?

Oh I don't exactly like most games that have come out recently. BF4 is a long standing favorite and R6S is the only other game I really play

What I am implying is, look at YouTube and see if you even might like it.

Squad was released in Alpha around 2017. Give some of them a shot ;).

Back