Requesting to join True Born Gaming Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kommisar

User name: Kommisar

Your age? 21+ Only 36

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME: Michael "Sad Pug" Ver******* (kind of a private guy. hesitant with the whole name)

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) 76561198005066782

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? Squad

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? TBG Squad server

Where are you located? Ohio...... From Alaska after 32 years

What is your Occupation/School? Retail management

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? Yes

What made you apply to us? I play on the server regularly, and usually squad with TBG members. I enjoy their company and skill.

Do you have or know what Discord voice chat is? yes i have it. honestly im not great with it as i usually use TS

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? i play nightly. Yes.

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)? Absolutely

Can you fluently understand the English language? Yes. as well as some conversational Russian, and simple commands in Farsi

Any additional comments you would like to add? I appreciate your consideration, and i hope i am accepted. please feel free to ask any follow up questions!

Hi, we are closed this month for recruitment due to a surge of interest. Would you like the discord info or whitelist information?

I already have the discord info. I have only played on TBG servers since I purchased the game, figured I'd apply. Had problems for months with these forums or I would have applied earlier. It said my username and email were already registered, but if I clicked "forgot password" it never once sent the recovery email. Guess I'll try again in a couple months, until then I'll continue to squad with other members.

Your fine. Just make a note to re-apply June 1st.

Sad pug, how do i say "give me your goat you damn heathen" in farsi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back