Requesting to join True Born Gaming Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostedWheats

User name: FrostedWheats

Your age? 21+ Only 25

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME: Jake / FrostedSucks

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) FrostedWheats

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? BF4, BF3, BF5

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf...LL-BF4-RUSH-DLC-MAPS-TBGCLAN-COM-VOTE-NO-LAG/ & http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf...4f733a3/CONQUEST-ALL-MAPS-NO-LAG-TBGCLAN-COM/

Where are you located? Ohio, USA

What is your Occupation/School? Dishwasher/ Linecook

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? Yes

What made you apply to us? Looking for a solid team to play with.

Do you have or know what Discord voice chat is? Yes.

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? Yes.

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)? Yes.

Can you fluently understand the English language? Yes.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I'm mainly looking to be part of the TBG team. Not interested in admin on server, just a member of the team.

Okay, so I just realized I have a different TBG account that I'm more active on. Idk how to delete this thread, but i'ma make a new application on the account I have more posts on. Sorry for the mixup.
If you can delete this thread/ post altogether, that'd be great tbh.

FrostedWheats is banned for a racial slur and another account is banned for the same thing, but it wasn't FrostedSucks. I found a glitch/ bug on 24/7. In short, there's no way to look up the actual FrostedSucks stats.
Not just 24/7, I believe. The account named FrostedSucks right now only ever had that one name. I had another account named that with 5 other names, or so. It shows that account when you search for FrostedSucks.

We don't delete threads. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back