Request to join True Born Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

CptnHardcore09

User name: obamatookmycat

Your age? 21+ Only: 23

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME: CptnHardcore09 (Ryan)

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) N/A

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? Battlefield 3 (and possibly future battlefield games post-BF5)

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? TBGs BF3 conquest server

Where are you located? US East (Maryland)

What is your Occupation/School? - Public safety... due to the current world affairs I request not to post public. Feel free to PM for actual employment

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? I can if needed.

What made you apply to us? I am one of your regular players (top 10 in server rank for BF3)

Do you have or know what Discord voice chat is? Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? Yes, it is my main go-to server for BF3

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)? Yes, absolutely

Can you fluently understand the English language? Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add?

I used to own my own server on Xbox 360 prior to moving to PC and it was moderately successful (2012-2013). Here I briefly owned my own server as well, but due to the popularity of BF3 declining the server never really got going (2014-2016). I have experience with administrating players in-game, so I have interest in possibly becoming a limited-ability admin (basic kick, balance, temporary ban abilities only). akapeacemaker and I play together and chat together regularly, you can request his opinion about me. Recently, It seems I have been on much more often than peacemaker, and in my opinion could be a great asset to keep the server in check while admins are working/sleeping or what have you. It is frustrating when no in-game admins are on and there is a player using hacks, which have become ever more frequent. Thanks for your consideration!

Well....... about time! : D I will PM you the details

Public safety... due to the current world affairs I request not to post public. Feel free to PM for actual employment

No problem with that!

lol yea, i saw the ad in the chat log in server, i thought to myself, what the hell? I play here 95% of the time anyway!

Thanks for applying! I just reinstalled bf3 today so maybe I will catch you there or on discord sometime.

If community feedback contributes at all to this process - I'd throw my support behind Cpt too.

Its unfortunate that a player like this will be given any control at all over a server. His history on the server is not that great. I personally think he is not a legit player. I don't record games so there is no hard evidence. But I have played this game long enough to recognize Bullshit. On top of that is his behavior in game. Maybe ask him why he was changing his account name to one that was similar to one of the regulars. Then doing things like camping the uncap and telling everyone to report the name he was using. Im sure its all explainable. Just wanted to let you know that its not all sunshine and rainbows like some might let on. I have played many games with this guy and it would be disappointing to see TBG tags in front of his name. In my personal opinion. Also noticed the headline on his battlelog page. Got banned from TBG for stomping asses with Spas12. Some themes seem reoccurring. No matter what goes down I appreciate playing on your server. Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back