Request to join True Born Gaming Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kommisar

User name: Kommisar

Your age? 21+ Only 36

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME: Michael "Sad Pug"

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) 76561198005066782

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? Squad

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? TBG Squad server

Where are you located? Ohio...... From Alaska after 32 years

What is your Occupation/School? Retail management

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? Yes

What made you apply to us? I play on the server regularly, and usually squad with TBG members. I enjoy their company and skill.

Do you have or know what Discord voice chat is? yes i have it. honestly im not great with it as i usually use TS

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? i play nightly. Yes.

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)? Absolutely

Can you fluently understand the English language? Yes. as well as some conversational Russian, and simple commands in Farsi

Any additional comments you would like to add? I appreciate your consideration, and i hope i am accepted. please feel free to ask any follow up questions! Also this is a re post from my previous aplpication in May. I was told that "we are closed this month for recruitment due to a surge of interest " but i also saw people who applied after me that were accepted in the same month. so here we go agian.

Greetings!

A couple of questions:

1. As a member of the squad community for TBG do you feel comfortable leading a squad?

2. How comfortable are you with navigating the map system in Squad and utilizing grid coordinates?

3. What is your relationship like with your parents?

4. Are you familiar with how to use the range finding devices in squad?

5. If you have to make a meal and the outcome of the meal determines if you will live or die what do you cook?

Thank you for your time,

P.S. I have attached an image of a duck billed platypus. Feel free to use it.

-Gairhan

Attachments

• platypus.jpg
    platypus.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back