Player(s) name
bigceasar
Offense committed
attack uncap
Evidence
-
Comments
-

I gave him a kick. If he continues to do it, it will turn into a ban.

Thank you jesuispourri1 for reporting this. By the way thank you for the chopper ride yesterday! I am a infantry player and I completely suck at vehicles or flying. Thx to you I finally managed to get some kills in the chopper.

That being said, bigceasar is well known to me, and to be completely honest - I am facing a big dilemma here.

1. He is one of the best pilots in BF2. He never made videos about himself, but I did find at least 2 made by pilots who think that they are better:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px;">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X-LgtJSGWok?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="390" width="640"></object>

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px;">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4RwYvjGGSk0?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="390" width="640"></object>

2. He is a very experienced player playing since 2005. In flying he is a bf2 legend. Darth if you are reading this - he is from Poland too.

3. He frequently goes 100/0, 75/0, etc . Being afraid that he will empty the server - I kicked him every time I had a valid reason. Such as cutting in line or attacking uncap. Bear in mind that I was not a witness to this events, I was merely responding to chat messages. Every time I did so, he took it like a gentleman. He never complained or started to run his mouth.

4. This very clan was founded by excellent pilots being banned on shitty servers. I can not in good conscience ban somebody for the very same reasons. It would be hypocritical and go against the reasons we exist, or manage servers. Of course that I am watching closely, but so far all I've seen is jealousy and accusations made out of frustration. This comment is not made at you.

5. Although players constantly bitch about him - I watched as those who complained stayed for hours in the server. So unless somebody higher up says differently, please understand that we cannot punish players - just because they are very good.

6. Dilemma because of this:

[12/29/2010 9:42:33 PM] mega KICKING!!! bigceasar TAKE A BREAK
[1/1/2011 9:54:07 PM] panx KICKING!!! bigceasar NO CAMPING UNCAPS
[1/1/2011 11:17:00 PM] fast Server Say: KICKING!!! bigceasar next time its a ban
[1/2/2011 3:04:15 PM] mega KICKING!!! bigceasar CUTTING LINE

7. Just now:
[Buffer] [10:38:02] Theodoro333 -> CEASAR YOUR ARE NOT BIG YOU ARE A COWADR
[Buffer] [10:45:53] Theodoro333 -> COWARD COWARD FIGHT LIKE A MAN U SARED BITCH
10:50:36] Theodoro333 -> nice hack
[1[10:52:01] =5280= snowboy420 -> hes a macro using pos
[10:52:01] Theodoro333 -> COWARD
[10:52:04] Theodoro333 -> COWARD
[10:52:13] Theodoro333 -> LOOK
[10:52:17] Theodoro333 -> COWARD BASERAPER
[10:52:18] =5280= snowboy420 -> can someone ban this fag
0:51:52] Theodoro333 -> BIGCEASER COWARD!!!!!!!

In the few times that I have played I have been approached by two people from other clans that he is a known hack. I have done all the research possible including spectating him on two occasions. He is clean on all anti cheat sites, watching him play is informative and shows no sign of any known cheating techniques. I did notice that he gets many kills attacking the uncaps, which he has been and will always be kicked and / or banned for in the future.

he should not be banned for being a good pilot. This is not the first time he has been kicked/warned. Clearly says "attacking uncaps = banned. You have been warned" Thats why he should be banned. Not respecting our rules. No more BS from him. I think we can tentatively agree that he obviously thinks he is untouchable with kicks only.

I would like to add some evidence. He does it all the time. In the short time that I have been aware of this great server, he has killed me multiple times in the uncappable bases, and when confronted, continues to do so.

EVIDENCE:
I know he didn't kill me here, but he was in our base killing teammates.
109109852-4.jpg

Here is merely one of the many times he has killed in mainbase, I remembered to take a screenshot. Clearly, having an FAV in our base and killing me as well as others is DELIBERATE no-cap attacking. Please be assured, this may not be a lot of evidence, but he does it all the time.
109109794-4.jpg

Disrespecting others nations in-game? Not necessary nor is it polite.
109109829-4.jpg

Back