Bf2
The name of the server
All Maps
Date/time:
now
Player(s) name
power Tripping admins
Offense committed
assumed being an admin gets him super powers....
Evidence
his cape
Comments
It"s been a hoot, thanks for all the good times

Allow me to make one thing exceptionally clear to you:

1. We enforce all of our rules to the T here at TBG. Fair, balanced, and cheat/grief free servers is what we pride ourself in providing to our user base, in order to do that we have strict rules, policies and conduct that YOU THE GUEST WILL adhere to, or you will be asked to leave the server and if you conduct is disruptive or disrepectful, which is was, than you will be removed.

2. We provide HIGHEST quality of professional administrators who dedicate their hard time and effort to provide the quality of servers that YOU THE GUEST play on. In doing so, ALL of our players are required to meet 2 basic requirements: Follow the rules and don't be disrespectful. It doesn't matter what level, disrespect will not be tolerated.

By whining and complaining to me that You had to wait in line for a helicopter and typing in caps for me to get out, is out of line and I will not tolerate it.

The 1st person at the pad is "in line first", regardless of who they are period. end of discussion, especially if that person is one of our admins. If you cut the line you get booted.

Using an excuse that "YOURE MAD BECAUSE IM BETTER THAN YOU" is completely immature and down right ridiculous.

Follow our rules be respectful and loose your attitude of entitlement.

Boku, talking BS to admins is getting you nowhere.

With that hissy fit attitude, it won't get you anywhere. Having said that stay on your words don't come back.

Don,

I think you are missing the point of what we are trying to do here, so let me help you out. I am 100% certain on how to interpret the line rules for our server, Ive been doing it for over 3 years, were not going to beat that horse to death any more, I physically watched you and cat spawn, cat shot a rocket off the tower at some guys, I cranked the chopper and you jumped in, then started the telling me that I was in the wrong, In another circumstance where I didn't see everything that went down, I would have been more than happy to hop out, Im a fair person. However in this circumstance, I was in line first therefore I get to fly. We have had this rule forever, I was on the pad 1st and in line first and Im sure you know that.

I read over your post, and if you want I can pull the chat logs and show everyone on the website that you were less than respectful about the entire ordeal and I doubt you want to be embarrassed. I will give you the choice however, we can drop it and just enjoy the server, or we can continue the discussion on teamspeak if you really don't think the forums are giving you the community support you desire I would be more than happy to continue this discussion there; because apparently we need to clarify the record for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back