10/16/11 11:35
Player(s) name
MacN8r
Offense committed
Admin Abuse
Evidence
No Screens
Comments
I was flying second set in the jet and killed him after takeoff above hte chinese air field. His jet was well past takeoff, infact the jet was rolling upside down at the time i shot. He called it camping and kicked me. It was clearly not camping.

I would add< I got a little mouthy as I was pissed for the unjust actions of this admin. For that I do apologize!

If you support his actions I will not be returning to your servers again as I do not enjoy playing with KIDs that are not kept under control.

Sounds like a misunderstanding you want resolved. But one slight detail makes it seem like this is going to go somewhere else. Good luck to you sir.

Well that sux. I just read the rules and by them the jet he was in was still over the uncap as it had turned straight up after takeoff so I hate to say it, but he was correct by the rule. It was marginal but I can understand his call.

My point was that you killed us right on take off. We rolled because we got pinged while going down the runway. I only kicked you and you kept wanting
to argue the point. I did not, even though you asked for one, issue a ban. I rarely ban, and I kicked to make point. I don't harbor ill will, just want the rules followed.

Back