Player(s) name
!b}{e||fire
Offense committed
Redlining
Evidence
screenie:
screen143.jpg
Comments
I dont often post these but hellfire's made it into my collection of screen caps on a # of occasions.

Banned. Let me know if you see him in again since he claims to have 25 CD keys.

He's in the All Maps right now; USMC according to the ingame browser

EDIT: make that 24 CD keys; I got in & banned

Yes!

Some of his possible names:
!b }{e||flre
<TEAM> }{e||flre
'][' arnished-I)emon
arnished-I)emon
I)eIete
Kiel|is|Gay|69
l{iIIer
nubaIicious
SlMPLYtheBEST.
www.makeyourage.com
}{e||flre

=PFP= chopper_pwner_67
[#1] Mr.uNt0uChaB|e
[AWK] MOMO1428
Col3ra }{e|If|re.|{i|l
Demise_Eternal
EliteSniper666
Gunshell911
Hi I'm }{e||flre
Huellia
Jalalabad296039
LoCK|an|LoaD
MOMO1428
owned R|ACoronaLovesDic
Pilot }{e|If|re.|{i|l
PILOT }{e||flre
PontiasPiIot
pyty-fire
singleplayer830
TheCp
YogiDummy

thanks guys

Note: u probably all know by now that i can be pretty loud in game but as you can see this is my first true report of another player and with BF3 coming out I'm not sure i feel completely good about getting another (half decent# player banned... But with the lack of admins around over the last week or so the All Maps server has been taken over by kids who cant follow rules when not being watched. I try to encourage reporting #!R) and warn people that admins are watching even tho not in game but it only does soo much and when they see others getting away with camping ucbs, line cutting & redlining they assume its okay for them to become asshats as well...

I'm not sure what the answer is here but as one of the last good servers it's important to me to keep this 1 alive...
And FYI while the beta was out i probably took 50 someodd screen caps of ridiculous rule breaking, not gonna post em just wanted you guys to know that while the cats away the mice become asshats...

I read the logs very carefully and he was very antagonistic. His stance of I can get in even when I'm banned is like a challenge. I don't care if he thinks he is the best in the world, you don't kill off other players so you can fly with your buddy. Ironically, his buddy is also friends with another person who has been banned for similar action. Trust me, I read their squad chat.

Back