BF2
The name of the server
ALL BF2 MAPS TBGclan.com
Date/time:
8/25/11 - Approx. 10:30 AM Pacific time
Player(s) name
Iron-tjunfisk
Offense committed
I was commander. He was in squad 2. He was vocally taunting and insulting me and the United States over VOIP.
EvidenceComments
-

So right off the bat when the round starts the Squad Leader from Bravo squad starts in.

"Hey noob commander. Make the people on our team give me the jet and our team will win."

"You are from the US I can tell. Your country is the worst country in the world."

He said these things over VOIP for most of the round. I ignored him for the most part and he eventually shut up.

For most of the game he was just sitting in the hanger and demanding supplies, jeeps, etc. while he was sitting there doing nothing. He was also verbally making these demands along with insulting my country.

Please ban this douchbag for eternity. :)

I'm at work, but someone will take care of this.

I will take care of him this evening and send him a little love from the US.

Thanks guys.

What are the odds that this is the same Norwegian?

tjunfisk

Anyone with access to any tools that could link the two?

What is kind of funny is that in this old thread (2007) on BF2s.com....there is mention that tjunfisk is the same person as kylling1. kylling1 (from Norway) was in the server at the same time (see screenshot, he's on the other team) as iron-tjunfisk today.

Old thread - Dogfight Finals

In that thread are links to a YouTube video talking about two players hacking in a match, including one called Babelfisk (who they say is another alias for kylling1)...another Norwegian with "fisk" at the end of his handle.

None of this is conclusive, but maybe you guys can use the extra tools available to server admins to see if there is anything off with the current accounts for these guys and make some links to that old aimbot ban.

I would say, yes, although he has a new IP. One of his tags with the name is the same as the one on Punksbusted. He will be taken care of tonight. Thanks.

His aliases in Punksbusted:
<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD class=table_heading_big colSpan=2>Alias list</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>1</TD><TD class=table_data>aimr34ctor</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>2</TD><TD class=table_data>eagd tjunfisk</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>3</TD><TD class=table_data>Ea|ruben</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>4</TD><TD class=table_data>EID tjunfisk</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>5</TD><TD class=table_data>girlZ]tjunfisk</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>6</TD><TD class=table_data>HAHAHA tjunfisk</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>7</TD><TD class=table_data>HWLAN tjunfisk</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>8</TD><TD class=table_data>j10hor tjunfisk</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>9</TD><TD class=table_data>jah! tjunfisk</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>10</TD><TD class=table_data>LOL tjunfisk</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>11</TD><TD class=table_data>mGftw tjunfisk</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>12</TD><TD class=table_data>mGftw! tjunfisk</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>13</TD><TD class=table_data>nooben tjunfisk</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>14</TD><TD class=table_data>pwn tjunfisk</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>15</TD><TD class=table_data>pWn3d tjunfisk</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>16</TD><TD class=table_data>pwned tjunfisk</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>17</TD><TD class=table_data>qp tjunfisk</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>18</TD><TD class=table_data>sdassdaasdsad</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>19</TD><TD class=table_data>singstarbabe</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>20</TD><TD class=table_data>SLAKKT tjunfisk</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>21</TD><TD class=table_data>sniper tjunfisk</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>22</TD><TD class=table_data>spyhunter66</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>23</TD><TD class=table_data>suasalesSS</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>24</TD><TD class=table_data>suckme tjunfisk</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>25</TD><TD class=table_data>SYVER tjunfisk</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>26</TD><TD class=table_data>tC| tjunfisk</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>27</TD><TD class=table_data>thepilotnoob</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>28</TD><TD class=table_data>tjunfisk</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>29</TD><TD class=table_data>tjunfisk-D</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>30</TD><TD class=table_data>tjunfiskeren</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>31</TD><TD class=table_data>triggereN</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>32</TD><TD class=table_data>TRYGT tjunfisk</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>33</TD><TD class=table_data>w00t tjunfisk</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>34</TD><TD class=table_data>[IC*T] tjunfisk</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>35</TD><TD class=table_data>[IC] tjunfisk</TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_data>36</TD><TD class=table_data>[tC|tjunfisk-x]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

In PBBans:
girlZ]tjunfisk
Iron-tjunfisk

Account is only 6 days old. I would say, undoubtedly yes.

Back