BANNED
BANNED
Players In Game Name PinBoyGarret

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ | OPERATION METRO ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? Partibrejker

Date and time approximately 12:00AM 2/3/2023

Offense committed hacking

Additional comments https://i.imgur.com/HF5b68V.png he admit to hack in game chat, admin do nothing about it

No he isnt hacking and he was purposely telling you that he was hacking to get your attention.

FYI "armorhackbf4.com" isn't even a real website

As I mentioned in game, he was being sarcastic....

You consistently accused people of hacking/glitching/cheating. Metro is full of notoriously good players. I said it might be a good idea to relax as they will only get under your skin even more.

You think he's being sarcastic? I think he telling truth i dont know men

No he isnt hacking and he was purposely telling you that he was hacking to get your attention.

FYI "armorhackbf4.com" isn't even a real website
I will be careful not to go on that website it might be glitch on your computer or something

I literally went to the website. It doesn't exist. You need to just Hide the chat. Take a backseat and enjoy the game. And Face it. There are players that haven't touched grass in years. They are much better at the game than you and I.

I literally went to the website. It doesn't exist. You need to just Hide the chat. Take a backseat and enjoy the game. And Face it. There are players that haven't touched grass in years. They are much better at the game than you and I.
haha true at least I can speak 6 languages and they only know white people talk aka american xD it's okay i retract my report i think he may have trick me into thinking he hacker but it's okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back