Status
Not open for further replies.

7ehSaladman

Players In Game Name Pedro_20_DCC

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60HZ | NAVAL STRIKE + WATER MAPS | TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? Koobus_Venter

Date and time approximately 08/14/22 5:45PM EST

Offense committed Firing into uncap right after I spawned in and before I left or fired out

Additional comments Player claims he was firing at that boat yet he should apologize if accidentally hitting someone else (i.e. me). I asked him to and he refused...claiming in chat it was my fault for spawning into a boat who was firing out (like I have anyway to know that it was). As you can see from the video, I immediately punched out and was not close yet his TV took me out (missing that boat by a LOT) so I'm guessing he went for the easy K vs. random hit on a boat.

This entire round, the other team was firing into uncap with abandon before anybody left or fired out.

https://youtu.be/bJgaJHqZY0A?t=20

Sounds like a simple case of "Guilty by association." You spawned on an active boat and left said boat on a Jet ski that was attached to it. How was the person firing back (Pedro) supposed to know that you spawned on the boat and left it without firing when you were on it??? And if he didn't apologize that's between you two. We aren't here to settle your disputes.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back