Not open for further replies.

eatingZbeans

Players In Game Name Crisser

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? ilikeeatingbeans

Date and time approximately 10/16/2021

Offense committed Guys blatantly hacking in tank with aimbot

Additional comments Where are you guys? And why is there no vote kick, or vote ban in this server? Why is it so hard to get into your discord? Everyone uses discord should be easy to get in so we can kick or ban players. imgur.com/a/7sEX4Wt Here's a screenshot.

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Crisser/

Got any video evidence? Stats don't show anything.

To answer your other queries.

Look we are strictly a volunteer community who is here to play the game first and admin second. Not one of us gets paid to do this. We do not assign people to play specific games nor are we available around the clock to answer every single thing that comes in.

We do have a vote kick plug-in (At least we used to.)

Not sure why you are having issues joining the Discord server. Click the link and acknowledge the info screen and you should have access.

I will warn you however we DO NOT answer reports or appeals in Discord. If you try it you will be pointed to this website. We are there to game, not spend every moment dropping what we are doing to answer appeals and reports.

Look we are strictly a volunteer community who is here to play the game first and admin second. Not one of us gets paid to do this. We do not assign people to play specific games nor are we available around the clock to answer every single thing that comes in.

Not sure why you are having issues joining the Discord server. Click the link and acknowledge the info screen and you should have access.

I will warn you however we DO NOT answer reports or appeals in Discord. If you try it you will be pointed to this website. We are there to game, not spend every moment dropping what we are doing to answer appeals and reports.
Bro really. The proofs in the pudding look at his stats. Look at the ppl commenting. I'm the only one brave enough to report him everyone else in server was like a chicken without a head. If you guys don't take action I don't have to play on your servers.

And if you don't ban him now hopefully more ppl come forward and report him so you actually do something but please don't act like EA/Dice where they literally do nothing.

Look at the imgur link i put bro... come on...

52-1 is not indicative of someone hacking. Again, I see nothing in his stats to suggest Aimbot. So unless you have video proof to suggest otherwise we will not take action.

Good day.

In fact, in the last video of the lav it is seen that he is clearly using speedhack, also in other servers I have seen him doing the same.

Crisser playing from similar IP address as previously banned players "BlackCrawl3r", "Unlimik", and "AssassinOfYouth". These 2-3 people have many accounts and use a VPN from Dublin, Ireland.

Last edited:
I was gonna say, that IP string you provided was for a VPN service out of Washington - I can't find any link from Crisser and those others, other than this new Irish VPN - nonetheless, that VPN IP string was banned.

As for Crisser, I am confident that I found enough evidence to warrant an all server ban.

Dipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back