Reporting a Player

HipOnion

User name: HipOnion

What is your in-game alias? TTV_HipOnion

What is the game server name? ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 2021-06-15 (Around 4 30 am to 4:42)

Which player are you reporting? IBX_PK

Offense committed Aim Lock and maybe walls? Its either a aim lock that he uses to track through walls or both

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.
Any additional comments? In the video after he hits the LAV he soft tracks infantry behind the wall and close to the end when hes getting repaired he just tracks infantry on the other side of the hotel, Its a short vid but I think its pretty obvious. Like theres good LAV players but he just knew where everyone was. If you do ban him or not it would be cool to atleast get told what happens :)

Last edited:
Reactions: PKw
Any additional comments? In the video after he hits the LAV he soft tracks infantry behind the wall and close to the end when hes getting repaired he just tracks infantry on the other side of the hotel, Its a short vid but I think its pretty obvious. Like theres good LAV players but he just knew where everyone was. If you do ban him or not it would be cool to atleast get told what happens :)

I nothing strange, mav was spotting too many ppl and at the end, he was not "tracking" anyone, he was setting an obj.

There was no "aim lock", while its possible for vehicles, its something very rare and when it works it does not work as good as " inf. aim lock", so cheaters use others stuffs, I see nothing wrong here.

If u want to see how it looks like from the vehicle's POV and understand what is going on, check this thread: https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/does-this-look-like-cheating.61952/

I'm not seeing anything here, he looks to be an experienced vehicle whore - as for the aim lock, he had a guy dead to rights and didn't lock or fire at the .20sec mark, and .23sec mark as for tracking while being repaired behind the hill, he looked to just be scanning the ridge line waiting for a possible rpg attack.

No action at this time.

Back