CaseyRybackXL

User name: CaseyRybackXL

What is your in-game alias? CaseyRybackk

What is the game server name? bf3 metro

Which Game is this for? BF3

Date and time approximately: 9 eastern 2/9

Which player are you reporting? Rayzx6r & s20Tmatanoobs

Offense committed both were aimbotting

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. 1 shot off hip with lmg from 100 yards away, massive kills in seconds. We tried voting them off (guys didn't know vote system is off), but that chased them away. 1st one is outright hacker (look at the stats), the second one looks to be a PS player who decide to dabble in hacking.

Any additional comments? It's possible these are the same person, came in one after another, after we were all calling them out. Both were using LMGs, both left when called out.
https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/93161917/368241427/

Rayzx6r has been dealt with, no s20Tmatanoobs is not the same player.

Do you have any video footage of s20Tmatanoobs, there isn't much to go off of with his stats.....

Casey_Rybackk is his in game name. I can not find and trace of s20Tmatanoobs. Mine is Sniper_General2. I will do some more research on this player

Rayzx6r has been dealt with, no s20Tmatanoobs is not the same player.

Do you have any video footage of s20Tmatanoobs, there isn't much to go off of with his stats.....

I was killing with an an94 with no accessories or sight, from the Russian spawn to the b and A flags too fast, that's already too suspicious considering how horrible the an94's metal sight is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back