Reporting a Player

Xyyton

User name: Xyyton

What is your in-game alias? Xyyton

What is the game server name? The game is Hell Let Loose. You dont seem to have that listed? Server name: ***25/7 Warfare Maps No Lag tbgclan.com ! !

Which Game is this for? Rising Storm 2 Squad

Date and time approximately: 09/07/20 8:45pm

Which player are you reporting? BIGGUN

Offense committed Constant TK because some friends and I told him its "we are losing" not "we are loosing" in a previous match

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. I'll upload the clips if thats the only option, just ask please

Any additional comments? I have like 4 or 5 clips of him tk'ing me and the rest of the team with slurs of course. Do you have a discord I could send it to? It would take forever to upload it

Any additional comments? I have like 4 or 5 clips of him tk'ing me and the rest of the team with slurs of course. Do you have a discord I could send it to? It would take forever to upload it

We track everything through the website, so we ask that everything be uploaded here......I get it that it may be cumbersome, however like I said we track these things, and they help in the long run especially when making hard decisions like perm banning players etc.

We track everything through the website, so we ask that everything be uploaded here......I get it that it may be cumbersome, however like I said we track these things, and they help in the long run especially when making hard decisions like perm banning players etc.

I tried uploading, it says the files are too big. The max length is 20 seconds but most are 10. Would you like me to edit them together and provide a youtube link?

I tried uploading, it says the files are too big. The max length is 20 seconds but most are 10. Would you like me to edit them together and provide a youtube link?

youtube works, so does streamable

Thank you for posting the video, a senior admin will investigate and update shortly, sit tight in the meantime!

Back