slow boi

User name: slow boi

What is your in-game alias? mad_slow69

What is the game server name? # # Back 2 karkand conquest | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for? BF3

Date and time approximately: 8/3/2020 9:40pm EST

Which player are you reporting? [MAGA]Mr_Teamkfc

Offense committed aim hacking, wall hacks,

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Mr_Teamkfc/stats/1005283577134/pc/

Any additional comments? pushing angles that no one would ever check. instantly killing me after peeking for only a second. Knows exactly where i am pushing from despite no noise or warning. Went 50/4 on my first game and 45+ the second game, i had to leave the server it was unbearable,everyone in chat was calling him out for hacks. Game activity put on private. He is a hacker. I will not be returning to the server until he is banned.

Do you have any footage of him doing this?

2 Things hampering the # # Back 2 karkand conquest | server, the aggressive auto balance and this player Mr_Teamkfc . I dont have any footage because Gforce experience was buggy at the time, but before he used to have a damage mod / esp on the tank/lav before and was being called out. I experienced that. And For a while know he doesn't use vehicles, guess why? Now he camps certain areas with an AS Val. I tested him time and time, and he uses aimbot and ESP.

Sorry guys, I dug in deep on this one and can't find anything that would indicate he is hacking based on stats and previous account history. If you can provide us with video evidence we will be happy to review again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back