w7af

User name: w7af

What is your in-game alias? w7af

What is the game server name? # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG

Which Game is this for? BF3

Date and time approximately: 2020/07/03 16:30 UTC

Which player are you reporting? ltremendousl

Offense committed troll for get heli

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Any additional comments?

Hello Matt-aka-fast, I swear I did not mean to troll him, I meant to get him to say why he trolled me before this recording. He trolled me before this video started. I did not record it because I did not know it would turn into a thing.....Now he is pretending to be innocent. This is not fair. By the way, he trolled me a second time. See at the end of HIS OWN VIDEO, I got into gunner seat and he got into pilot seat.

after that, I got into pilot seat and hinanwai got into gunner seat. I did not know hinanawi was his friend. But hinanawi was a jet pilot earlier in the game. But looks like w7af called upon him to compete for heli seats so I wont get in.

Jul 3, 2020 11:46:36 am gomi pilot# # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG <-- this is when hinanawi called me "gomi"
Take from here: https://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/7994039

Jul 3, 2020 11:46:59 am what is a gomi?# # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG <-- me asking what "gomi" meant.

I did fly hinanawi and we went on a good run anyways. But because they are friends he said I was "gomi" to spite me, which when I asked what it meant, w7af said "garbage" (see chat below).

Last edited:
Look at this guys chat:
https://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/2517056

He has a pattern of doing the same thing:

this is what happened between me and him:

Jul 3, 2020 11:47:44 am garbage # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG <- and here he says it means "garbage".
Jul 3, 2020 11:47:14 am trash # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG <- w7af replies here and says "gomi" meant trash .

< Next, I got into pilot seat and hinanawi got into gunner seat, we had sort of good run. Hinanwai called me "gomi" to spite me. I asked what that meant. >

< not recorded here, but at the end of the video above he got into pilot seat and I got into gunner seat, w7af crashed heli immediately after that for a second time. He obviously, did not record himself crashing heli>

Jul 3, 2020 11:44:46 am norouto sitara kuso troll saretawa # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG <- he calls on his friend hinanawi to help him troll me (you can see hinanawi trying to get into heli at the end of the video)
Jul 3, 2020 11:44:38 am heli gomi ga notteru # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG

Jul 3, 2020 11:36:54 am im recording # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG <- this is the recording you saw above.
<- he crashed heli here with me in gunner seat (not recorded).
Jul 3, 2020 11:25:31 am GET OUT# # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG <- this is when he tells me to get out ( I was steering TV missile)
Jul 3, 2020 11:25:20 am GET OUT# # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG

This looks like what he did to some other player....it was not me this time, not sure who it was:

So, from the chat I can infer that he told the other guy to get out. When the other guy refused, w7af trolled him.

it looks like the other guy tried to troll back, and that is when w7af wrote semi-racist messages and said he was recording:

Jul 3, 2020 12:54:07 pm LOSERS # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG
Jul 3, 2020 12:53:27 pm cuz i heard ur dumb people used to eat dog and cat # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG <- racist
Jul 3, 2020 12:53:04 pm did you ate dog as dinner today? # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG
Jul 3, 2020 12:52:12 pm with dumb gov named CCP # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG <- semi racist
Jul 3, 2020 12:51:56 pm thats why i fucking hate chingchong retard # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG <- racist comment
Jul 3, 2020 12:49:16 pm ill record it # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG
Jul 3, 2020 12:49:01 pm nice trolling # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG
Jul 3, 2020 12:10:45 pm just kys # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG
Jul 3, 2020 12:10:41 pm trying to took heli with support? # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG
Jul 3, 2020 12:09:58 pm get out you fucking retard # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG
Jul 3, 2020 12:08:13 pm well then # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG <- this message looks like when w7af trolled the other guy
Jul 3, 2020 12:08:03 pm get out rn # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG
Jul 3, 2020 12:07:39 pm get out # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG <- telling the other guy to get out

It is all in here: https://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/2517056

So, you see? there is a pattern in w7af's behavior. And that is: He trolls other people and when they try to troll back he records videos to get them banned.

Last edited:
locking thread. @xxENA81XXxx in the future please use a separate thread for the report (w7af is receiving a ban bc we know that is used as a slur against East Asians.)

Okay, thanks for explaining, also did you know that was you (forum name and in game is different).

I have lifted the temp ban. What we do with the new information will be looked into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back