Reporting a Player

DUFlakesBeer1

User name: DUFlakesBeer1

What is your in-game alias? -throwedppl

What is the game server name? TBG air and naval maps

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 6/21/20 20:00

Which player are you reporting? sam-usa-pr https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/sam-usa-pr/stats/292745367/pc/

Offense committed sniping from uncap despite repeated warnings

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Any additional comments? Not this time, seems pretty cut and dry.

Thank you, Matt. Happy Father's Day! I attacked their base to get a positive ID on their base sniper but got banned for 2 days for attacking base, are we supposed to just use chat agreement? It seemed to be the most open and shut way to prove :/

Thank you, Matt. Happy Father's Day! I attacked their base to get a positive ID on their base sniper but got banned for 2 days for attacking base, are we supposed to just use chat agreement? It seemed to be the most open and shut way to prove :/

No I banned you by mistake! It was lifted right away after and banned that player (human error). Keep doing what you're doing its fine. Sorry for the inconvenience.

No problem, thanks. I hate people that only use circumstantial evidence and like to get it nice and clear in 1080p 60 fps. I'd like to do 1440p but idk how to rejigger the obs to make it chooch that way.

Back