BANNED
User name: Subatmoic_Kill

What is your in-game alias? Subatomic_Kill

What is the game server name? ALL MAPS BF4 TGB

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 8:30 pm -7:00 GMT

Which player are you reporting? Alterdacer

Offense committed Admin Abuse

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. I was playing on hanian resort, and I killed a player by the name of omegaaccipter over his base, before you start to assume base rape, he was flying in q5 fantan over C, he had already spawned in and was shooting and went i came to killl him, he flew back to base and assumed base was safe, check chat logs. Then alter comes in saying you just got off a ban, and says i am talking with owner about me, and then bans me....This is ridiculous, H3nker a friend asked him (alter) why he banned me and he said I was lying.....he was in game and didnt see what happened in the q5...Check chat logs you will see omega assumed base was a safe spot to run to...

Any additional comments?

Alterdacer is holding a grudge over me and just banned me out of the blue, kinda ridiculous for an old man to be sitting over an old ban from 2 months ago, and cant wait to hit the ban hammer again on me. Also, he kept saying I have another acct and he was watching me, I don't have another acct so whoever he is watching and assuming is me tell him to cool off and not ban some random kid.

You just came back after a 30 day ban for baserape/spawncamping and most players who were trying to learn their lesson would just stay away from spawn. Apparently you think the rules don't apply to you. You were banned for spawncamping as I have warned you and watched you these past 3 days. You spend a large portion of the game hanging right at the edge of the enemy spawn, looping and circling waiting for a jet or heli to exit spawn, and you pounce on them. Players have been complaining about you, and I have been taking it all in, sitting just outside of spawn watching.

Tonight after watching you closely for 3 maps, switching sides to watch you, you are still spawncamping. A spoke with a head admin who reviewed your chat logs and determined you are up to the same things that got you in trouble last time, so I banned you for spawncamping.

PS this isn't about Omega....

Last edited:
Dude my ban was 14 days 2 MONTHS AGO, and no one complained about me "base raping" until omega because he thought it was a safe zone, did you read his msgs he clearly thought it was a safe zone to run back to.

you were ucaving, not watching me....and if you watching me for the past 3 days that I got back in, that is one hell of a grudge you need to get rid of..

I am not above the rules, you think you made the rules, omega clearly flew back to base after hitting C running from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back