Not open for further replies.

Tatess

User name: Tatess

What is your in-game alias? TheTatess

What is the game server name? "ALL BF4 MAPS + DLC"

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 2/3/2020 8:45 PM PST

Which player are you reporting? [TBG] Alteredacer

Offense committed I know he is most likely an admin and has been abusing his power and kicks me constantly all because i killed him and then teabagged and continues to kick me

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. https://streamable.com/buhr9 This clip shows you that i get kicked immediately by punkbuster but i am not hacking.

Any additional comments? If you were to check the logs (the map was transmission) you can see me kill ateredacer, teabag, he types out "bye felecia", and then he kicks me and continues to get me kicked so i cannot play.

Nice Try, I warned and @killed you a couple of weeks ago for an infraction of our rules, but I can't remember what
Tonight after both Special K and I warned you to shut up and play your game, you decided to keep personally attacking me, so I @kicked you for disrespect.
Then the next game when you got back in you killed me in spawn with my knife in my hand (we were having a problem with baserape, after yell messages to back off spawn) in the road on Rogue 300m from the gate, well back in spawn, so I banned you for baserape.

A head admin will decide what happens at this point.

Feb 3, 2020 10:37:00 pm Team joined team russianarmy (Russian Army) You joined the game

Feb 3, 2020 10:41:11 pm 58 [TBG] Alteredacer /@yell back off the CN spawn yell message splashed the main screen to back off CN spawn

Feb 3, 2020 10:43:51 pm Kill killed [TBG] Alteredacer with SCAR-H SV You baseraped after yell message to back off spawn

Feb 3, 2020 10:44:08 pm 58 [TBG] Alteredacer /@ban tates baserape I banned you for baserape

Last edited:
I did not see that there was a problem about us killing you guys in spawn, however i did stay quiet and you kept talking to me and did not stop. You can check to logs to see you keep saying "ride the ucav tates" or "ride the cav tates" or something along the lines of that. I also did not know you had a knife in hand i thought you were just using the ucav like you have been so i tried killing you which i did.

When i say i did not see that there was a problem about us killing you guys in spawn, i mean i did not notice it and will definitely be more sure to read those splashed messages

Greetings,

I reviewed the chat logs regarding the admins in question.

The admins were well within their right to do what they did and did not a use their powers.

I do suggest that you listen next time and pay attention to our very simple rules. It's not hard to follow.

Thank you for your report. Feel free to submit an appeal if you have not already done so.

Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back