Not open for further replies.

Charmingly

User name: Charmingly

What is your in-game alias? TTV_charminglyy

What is the game server name? !!! AIR AND SEA MAPS ONLY CONQUEST

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: Tuesday NOV 5 4:00 am

Which player are you reporting? andregonzalez

Offense committed Griefing my squad with a little bird shooting whith explosive rounds and ramming the ENTIRE GAME. Told him its he would get banned and he even admitted to it while telling us he would not get banned and that there are many other tbg servers he can happily just join... Please ban him off ALL your servers to prevent him from doing this to others WICH he was even in the next game im pretty sure... it was actually pathetic lmao but i must admit good content for my stream regardless its not aloud and he thinks he can get away with it...

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/504531497

PLAYER PROFILE: http://tbgclan.gameme.com/playerinfo/4692372

Any additional comments? Edit: Sorry about the resolution i had just realized that i was streaming it in the wrong res till now (a viewer actually pointed it out yesterday and i ignored it :( but all the clear evidence is there) Timestamps: 1:53.31 in the clip is where is does it the most. First ram starts at 1:49:51 and you can see how he stalks us in the little bird. 1:54: is where he admits to trolling and griefing us and ramming multiple times 1:52:02 he shoots us multiple times from far with explosive rounds (annoying prick) 1:53:53 he rams into us AGAIN and actually manages to take us down to a point where we have to heal our heli but luckly we get back in but HES NOT DONE WITH GRIEFING. 1:55:14 admits it again.( i hope he gets banned off all your servers btw and the next game he was telling me how he wont get banned and how acutally I would get banned -_- smh good thing im a streamer lool. All in all he was doing this the WHOLE game and yeah it was annoying so please ban this guy and show him what sup thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for the report. Issued a week ban as first offence. Hopefully he will learn. Let us know should he continue after the temp ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back