Reporting a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquarePanties

User name: SquarePanties

What is your in-game alias? DoYouEvenHack

What is the game server name? ! ! ! ! HARDCORE ALL MAPS CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM | BF4DB/PBBANS

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 10/15/2019 7:30

Which player are you reporting? ililililililllil

Offense committed Ramming me with our own jets and stealing armor for no reason just to troll me

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Any additional comments? No video of him ramming with jet but i know it was him and he stole my apc to be a dick

lol i was gunning for him, he stops in the middle of the damn war zone to repair, i wanted to get out of the immediate area and maybe repair somewhere else, which i did but got c4'd or something. but i never rammed anyone with the jets lol, id like to see the evidence of me flying a jet into him because its not shown here. dont know where that came from honestly. (p.s im ililil but i forgot how to spell it when making the user name so yea)

Last edited:
He stole it just look at chat logs of him hating on me. Its simple he stole it / griefed just to get at me. He just bullshitting rn and is it not weird he dies same time hes crashes jet?

Oh no, you had someone talking shit to you in a video game? Omg call the police the world is ending. Dude really? I accidentally took your lab and talked some shit. Big whoop. Want me to apologize to you?

Jesus you really are going the extra mile because someone said something rude to you online.

@SquarePanties if you have evidence of the ramming you mentioned them report it, but I am not sure when you thought we started policing people taking vehicles from each other. While poor form, it's not something we are even going to start looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back