Status
Not open for further replies.

DiTcH

User name: DiTcH

What is your in-game alias? DiTcHNCC

What is the game server name? 2/3 Maps

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: May 24th 8-9 PM CST

Which player are you reporting? SQULD-G http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1132060302111313664/862729063/

Offense committed Jet Ramming

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Any additional comments? While I understand there has been some action taken on this person in question. I would like to personally request this person be giving a Ban From All B4 Servers at this time. In the very least he should be made to come to the Forum and answer to his actions last night. It not just the fact that he was jet ramming ( 4 times to 4 different people). He is also a larger streamer from the UK on Twitch, Facebook, and Youtube. While there is some really great streamers out there, who help populate servers, who do good for gaming communities. However, there is also some very bad toxic streamers. I believe he fits the latter of the two here. The issue here is that if this goes unchecked from him. This is one of the ways of how TBG servers get an epidemic of jet ramming. People will be watching he re-runs of his stream,and clips, and the next thing you know you have 20 copycats doing what he did last night on the TBG server(s). All because they watched some streamer doing it. You see some of that in his twitch feed last night (see attached picture). I believe a few factors should be considered here. 1) he jet rammed repeatdly , which is a major NO on any BattleField 3-4 server 2) His level of arrogance of doing so, live on his twitch stream even with the chat flashing "NO Jet Ramming". 3) He openly admits in his stream what he is doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back