Donator
User name: akapeacemaker

What is your in-game alias? akapeacemaker

What is the game server name? bf3 conquest

Which Game is this for? BF3

Date and time approximately: 3.10.19

Which player are you reporting? -PeriDor1to-

Offense committed inciting racial comments

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/92020530/246433638/

Any additional comments? I wonder if it's acceptable to bait people into using racial language on TBG servers. The reported player baited some noob (who probably wasn't aware of the rules) into saying the N word, clearly knowing what would happen to said player. Seems to me damn near close to trolling the filter. I find that to be a really low ball move. I've seen this move before from other players as well and it's unfortunate as there are already few enough people left playing BF3. Now I know the rules, and rules are rules, but it seems to me that inciting racial slurs should be unacceptable as well, no? Anyway, just thought I'd bring it to your attention. Check the chat logs if you're interested. Thanks.

Mar 10, 2019 7:48:19 pm LOL ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##
Mar 10, 2019 7:48:15 pm nope ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##
Mar 10, 2019 7:47:57 pm please dont say the "N" word or i will leave : ( ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back