BANNED
User name: MooGooFryPan

What is your in-game alias? MoogooFryPan

What is the game server name? HARDCORE TBG DLC MAPS VOTE

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: Battlefield 4 2019.02.15 - 17.38.24.02

Which player are you reporting? Tusk2112

Offense committed ESP / AIMBOT

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Any additional comments? You all be the judge : Look at this and tell me this player is clean, no witch hunt but 147-3 in a night match ??? : at 6sec he see a player in the building at 9 sec he see's 2 player - at 13sec he see's the 2nd player running behind building at 14 sec he tracks player as he runs ( how did he know he was runnig and didnt stop at the corner to fire at tank ?????) at 15 seconds he fires and kills enemy on far side of building - you tell me how he knew that enemy player was there .... ??? He didnt unless he was tracking him .

You can see how the enemies glow bright white in the FLIR optic, if it isn't glowing it's not an enemy, this is all normal tank gameplay. The AP shell has a large splash damage area so you know anyone behind any wall is dead, and it is pretty easy to guess that the guy running full speed is trying to go around behind.. this is exactly what I would have done in the same situation. As for the 147 kills, the server is 1400 tickets and that round was almost an hour long with slightly lower population. I've played against and with Tusk for several years and I am certain he does not hack.

In fact this player has been reviewed multiple times. It is time to put it to rest Moogoo. Thank you for all your reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back