MooGooFryPan

User name: MooGooFryPan

What is your in-game alias? MooGooFryPan

What is the game server name? BF4 HardCore All Maps - DLC's

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 1/62019 on or about 5:55pm

Which player are you reporting? [TGIF]Tusk2112

Offense committed ESP / Aimbot

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. Have watching him for a few rounds previously and today - I spectated him - I took several video that show this player in heli : no visual markers for infantry as well as it look like he fly's across map on several occations to kill 1 or 2 players Vids here :

Any additional comments?
https://youtu.be/Bl8zagWvNL0

I submit these for your opinion as it is possible he is using ESP .. not to interested in the lock ons to boats but he does track a few jets and gets the kills

TruFreelancer

Senior Admin
Senior Admin
@Gojoz Can you watch the first video? It seems like he's doing a hell of a lot of damage to vehicles for only using the miniguns. Let me know your thoughts.

Gojoz

Admin
Admin
@Gojoz Can you watch the first video? It seems like he's doing a hell of a lot of damage to vehicles for only using the miniguns. Let me know your thoughts.
I watched the 1st one - and that made me watch the 2nd. The 2nd made me ....heck Teach video was suspicious. It looks like he might have a damage modifier on, it most definitely looks like he has the 3d map (Like Russian Paladin) on. He moves from target to target. Never see him searching for a target. It looks like he knows where everyone on the enemy is at.

Irishian88J

Ban Manager
Head Admin
Take into consideration that Spectator Mode is laggy and can be a little off most of the time.