Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkEnergy

User Name Dark Energy

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ! BATTLEFIELD 3 / BATTLEFIELD 2 MAPS | NO LAG | TBGclan.com

Which Game is this for?** BF4

Date/time:** 11/23 11:30

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 11:30

Player's name** cburn1985

Offense committed: shooting our jets in spawn before we even spawn in them

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments He's done this many times before but never recorded it until today. Happy Thanksgiving to all. Sorry about any disrespect to any admins in my ban appeal awhile back. Thanks.

haha when 1 founder, 2 head admins, and 2 admins see your post and don't care about your hard evidence... will not report anything in the future. Literally the only post to not get a response, hmm. Thanks for nothing.

First of all drop the fucking attitude

Second, we may be viewing the site on our phones and not at home.

Look at all our reports since 2008 and see how we handle shit.

This may have been missed or may have be taken care of and not posted here confirming.

This player was given a 2 day ban with a final warning in the ban message

First off, I don't have an attitude I was just stating facts. Second, it's funny how about 10 posts after mine all got a reply but mine didnt until after I replied to myself. I know you guys handle your shit but even a small confirmation like "done" or anything would have been sufficient. Cool off Matt.

haha when 1 founder, 2 head admins, and 2 admins see your post and don't care about your hard evidence... will not report anything in the future. Literally the only post to not get a response, hmm. Thanks for nothing.

Attitude, and a bitch and dont have your facts....clearly as you can see here

https://www.tbgclan.com/forums/players-to-watch-out-for.28/

Historically we get our shit done. You dont like it dont play there. Want to keep it up and I got a solution for you including Lockers.

My bad... I looked at it last night and was checking out the player when something else came up and I never got back to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back