Reporting a player

S

subjectivewhining

User Name subjectivewhining

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 2 Maps

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 7/19

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 10:30pm

Player's name** Alteredacer

Offense committed: Admin Abuse

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: No screenshots, or video

Comments This admin constantly accused me of whining while threatening to kick me. This issue being many other players were whining, but because what defines whining is subjective this admin targeted me specifically over the course of 4 matches when I was making comments in chat that, for me, were not whining. This admin would not apply the same definition of whining to any other player that was complaining as well. Also, apparently this server has no problem with players calling others "faggots", but allows such a subjective rule such as whining.

Can you confirm your in game id so we can review chat logs?

Also, at this time faggots is not a kickable or bannable offense on our servers.

it is when he chat spams over and over again and when warned, killed and kicked several times and warned he's going to be banned he still wouldn't shut his yap. By the way what is your BF4 name?

Last edited:
apocalypseMeOw is your name.

I looked into your chat logs and spoke to the admins involved. They were well within their right and took the correct course of action (Kill, kick and ban) with you. It is in our server rules No whining.

They warned you multiple times, then killed you. Yet you still proceeded. 4 rounds of this. You took it too far. The admins were lenient with you and tying to not have to kick or ban you. But you still kept it up.

The ball is in your court now.

Back