Reporting a player

CBR858

User Name CBR858

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** GUNMASTER RANDOM

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 5/21/17 1:10 am MST

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 1:10 am MST

Player's name** aT_1FCKER AND LuncE_kohlefaser

Offense committed: Wall hacks

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: It is easy to see

Comments

It's always hard to prove a wall hack, but It becomes easy to spot if you watch how they play.. simply standing in one spot and not moving and they find you tells a lot... like both these guys were doing.

aT_1FCKER is clean.
A well known AEKwhore/LockersWhore with 3100 HOURS played and #13 on Earth with the AEK (170,000 Aek kills)

I don't have time for the other guy this morning

Last edited:
What tools are available to prove people are using a wall hack? I have researched BF4 wall hacks and found many videos of people using them without being detected. So it's obvious to me when guys are pre-fireing around corners and can find you when your not moving on a large map with ease, it is easy to know they have some type of hack.. I'm not new to FPS gaming and have run servers in the old days... like Quake! It was easy to catch a hacker in those days, but some still got away with wall hacks until they were spectated.

Any info is appreciated.

Can't... Perm ban for slur... I'm not going to be on your servers anymore I guess

Thats correct Romans_6-4 you're not.

Jun 6, 2017 3:55:11 pm RIGHT SPIC [TBGclan.com] - GUNMASTER RANDOM | STATS NO LAG

:) Tis ok.. Too many hackers anyway! And the dude (of Mexican decent) was an asshat that called me a fat american prick... so thats ok, but calling him a dirty spic is not i guess

Back